Tuesday, 19 October 2021

The man from Gujarat uses adhesive instead of a condom

The man from Gujarat uses adhesive instead of a condom

In a strange event from Gujarat, a 25-year-old man reportedly died after using an adhesive instead of a condom while had intercourse. Salman Mirza, a resident of Fatehwadi in Ahmedabad, checked in a hotel with his former girlfriend on June 22.

As the couple was not carrying a condom, they decided to use a strong adhesive to seal Salman’s private part during the intercourse to avoid pregnancy, which became the cause of his death.

Premsukh Delu, DCP, told TOI.

Salman was found nearby unconscious shrubs in the hotel in the shrubs area of Juhapura. Firoz Shaikh, his friend, found him and brought him home. He was admitting to Sola Civil Hospital, where his condition deteriorated, and he died. “The viscera samples of the dead have been sent for forensic study. We are waiting for the report to come,”

As per acquaintances, Salman and his fiancé were addicted to a specific drug and were intoxicated when they used adhesive instead of a condom for intercourse.

The man from Gujarat uses adhesive instead of a condom 1pixabay image

Read More: State-wise travel rules for domestic Passenger

A police officer investigating the case said,

“They used to abuse a drugs that involved a whitener and a adhesive, which is inbreathe to get a punt. They used adhesive to avoid pregnancy while intercourse. Woefully, the adhesive damaged Salman’s organs, and he died due to multiple organ failure.” He further stated, “We investigated the CCTV footage of the hotel and saw Salman entering the premise with his ex-fiancé.”

Salman and his girlfriend were reportedly under the influence of drugs when they decided to take this step.

Salman was the only breadwinner for his family, which includes his elderly parents and two sisters. Sayrabanu Mirza, Salman’s relative, has filed a complaint in the Vejalpur Police Station on June 25.

According to Salman’s friends, he might’ve lost consciousness due to abusing heavily on drugs that affected his health, and the epoxy adhesive added to the complications leading to Salman’s demise.

Follow Us

Popular Post